Lifelong Healthcare Aged Care Services delivers consistent, quality medical services to aged care facilities across Australia, coordinated from one central and accredited operating location.
Our aged care service was established in 2009 in response to the increasing demand for services in the area of aged care medicine, and the realisation that the model of care could be improved and streamlined to make it easier for patients, their families, aged care facilities and doctors.
Principal Founder – Dr Nigel Berry M.B.B.S.
Dr Berry has been in general practice since 1976. His experiences as a family practitioner include all areas of family medical care. Dr Berry has a special interest in aged care, and visits a number of residential aged care facilities weekly.
To deliver quality medical services by accredited general practitioners, providing optimal care to meet the individual needs of the residents of aged care facilities whilst ensuring Lifelong Healthcare objectives are met.
In short, we want to make this better for everyone by:
- Providing top quality medical care by accredited general practitioners, ensuring residents are able to enjoy comfort and dignity in their final years.
- Ensuring the model of care delivered to the resident is client focused. Residents and their loved ones must feel confident they have substantial input into the care being delivered and that their needs are respected.
- Strengthening communication between medical staff, residents, family members, aged care facility staff and other health care providers.
- Continually developing and improving our model of service in accordance with changes in the external environment, including political and technological advances.
- Reviewing our procedures to ensure compliance, quality assurance, risk management and financial sustainability at all times.